The Wood County Hospital Guild is sponsoring its 2013 Home Tour, Restorations and Renovations on Saturday, May 18 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The tour features six Bowling Green homes that have been remodeled or renovated. The homes belong to the following homeowners:
- Jeff and Lee Anne Snook, 315 W. Wooster St.
- Goerge and Susan Winters, 328 W. Wooster St.
- Scott and Elizabeth Heacock, 319 Wallace Ave.
- Ivan and Myrl Denbesten, 123 Larchwood Dr.
- Phil and Karol Bortel, 1138 Lyn Rd.
- Tony and Cheryl Vetter, 13100 County Home Rd.
The tickets can be purchased at the Wood County Hospital Gift Shop for $15 in advance or $20 on the day of the tour, or by calling Julie Thayer at 419-354-8006. Gift shop hours are Monday through Friday 1 to 5 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sunday noon to 3 p.m.
RETURN TO NEWS